The work of this committee is to tend the Family Liturgy that is currently celebrated four times in the school year. The committee gathers to consider:
- The theme of the season as well as the scripture for the day.
- To give the children in our Faith Formation/CCD program an opportunity
- to showcase what they have learned.
- to share their energy and life with the parish.
- to participate in a liturgy that is more to their developmental level.
- to hear a homily that is addressed specifically to them and their families.
Anyone interested in helping in the development and execution of these liturgies are more than welcome to call Pat Piano at the rectory: 860-232-8594 or email@example.com or contact our Director of Faith Formation/CCD Stephanie Barnes at 860-232-3952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.