eWeekend Mass: Televised & Streaming Masses, including video Mass from St. Tim’s!
‘Weekday’ Mass: Beginning June 12, 2020, and subject to specific guidelines and ground rules, ‘weekday’ Masses will be celebrated in-person at St. Timothy’s at 7:30 a.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Weekend Mass: Beginning July 4-5, 2020, subject to advanced registration and simple safety procedures, weekend Masses will be celebrated in-person at St. Timothy’s. For the month of August, there will be 2 in-person Masses — Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
CONTINUING FINANCIAL SUPPORT. In these unprecedented times, please remember that your parish still needs your help to stay up to date with our bills and paying our staff, which comes in part from the weekly offertory. Please keep our receptionist, Jill; Business Manager, Jane; Music Director, Rochelle and others in your thoughts as you give your weekly offertory where you can, especially as we enter Holy Week and Easter. We have two easy ways to do this during our social distancing: via on-line giving or by mailing them directly to the rectory (1116 N. Main St).
St. Timothy Church will be opened daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for individual prayer. Please remember to keep the request of CDC, distancing yourself from one another and always washing your hands.
Social Justice Ministry Outreach during COVID-19: The “One Can A Week” effort is needed now more than ever. To that end, IF YOU CAN get out safely and singly on any day, please consider dropping off some non-perishable food to our Church (between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm) to share what you have with those who have not. The Social Justice Ministry will take all food brought to our church to the West Hartford Food Pantry to help feed those in need. Thank you for considering this. Stay safe and be well… Distancing ourselves physically but coming together in spirit and heart.
Communications from the Archdiocese:
What we can do & What are we doing?
1. Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds before leaving the house
2. Use hand santizer with at least 60% alcohol
3. Don’t touch your face (mouth, eyes, nose)
4. If you blow your nose, throw out the tissue right away in a waste basket and wash your hands again.
5. Do NOT shake hands at the Sign of Peace
6. Please stay home if you have a sore throat, cough or are sneezing.
7. Please stay home if you think you may have been exposed but aren’t showing symptoms.
8. We are obliged to (and frankly happy to) have Mass until further instructed by the Archbishop, but we must remain vigilant about our surroundings and our own bodies to help prevent the spread of this virus.
9. Clean the church on a regular basis, which our cleaning crews will do.
10. Do not use any school areas (gym, classrooms, additional bathrooms etc.) until school is back in session — The bathroom in the hall across from the Adoration Chapel will be the only one available.
11. All Hymnals have been removed from the pews to help prevent the spread.