Welcome to the Confirmation Program. Our program is unique, as our students meet mostly mornings and a few evenings. Our program is filled with service opportunities. Our students are required to earn 25 service hours prior to Confirmation. Our program (as per the Hartford Archdiocese) is a 2-year program, regardless of what high school your student attends. Our classes meet 2-3 times a month from 9:30-10:30 am with a few exceptions.
- Sunday Feb 3 Confirmation Commitment Mass. At 10:30 a.m., following 9:30 a.m. class, there will be a Confirmation Commitment Mass. All Confirmation students, 9th and 10th grades, are expected to attend.
- Sunday Feb 10 Parent Meeting. There is a mandatory 10th grade Parent meeting at 9:30 a.m. to discuss our Confirmation program and requirements.
- Sunday Mar 10 9th Grade Retreat. All 9th Graders will attend a required retreat at Holy Family on Sunday, March 10th, from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. The retreat includes dinner. There is a $40 fee.
- Friday, May 10 Confirmation Ceremony. Our confirmation ceremony will be held Friday, May 10th at 7:00 p.m. at The Church of St. Timothy.
Additional service opportunities:
- Feb 9-10 Bake Sale
- Sat, Feb 10 2:30-4:00 pm – pricing/sorting help
- After all Masses – help at bake sale tables
- Feb 10 Valentines for the Homeless (shelters): 6:30-8:00 pm O’Connell Hall
- Feb 23-24 Souper Bowl Collection
- Contact Maureen Brouillard email@example.com
- Mar 24 Sandwich Sunday (details to follow)
- All 9th Graders will attend a required retreat at Holy Family on Sunday, March 10th, from 2-6 p.m. The retreat includes dinner. There is a $40 fee.
- All 10th graders attended a retreat at our Lady of Calvary Retreat House on Sunday Dec 2.
Please feel free to contact Diane Whittemore (Coordinator of Religious Education (CRE) for the Grades 9-10 Confirmation classes) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-913-0241 with questions or comments.