The St. Timothy Middle School Youth Group is open to all middle school-aged students.
Why Youth Ministry?
- To socialize and make new friends
- To connect with our community
- To be hands-on
- To discover new things about ourselves
- To grow in our relationships with God and others
- To serve our church in unique ways
- and to have fun!
Our meetings are once a month on Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m., (with some exceptions).
Each meeting has a theme: Giving, Helping, Reaching Out, Love, Friendship, Discovering…
Examples of other activities include:
Games, crafts, tie-dye, scavenger hunt, nursing home visits, Boys’ and Girls’ Club interaction, urban clean up and much more.
Mrs. Diane Whittemore, Youth Minister
(860) 913-0241 (cell)